To ensure you gain the maximum benefits of your NDIS Plan, a support coordinator can assist you with making informed choices to achieve your goals through the implementation of your NDIS plan Including:
• Understanding your budget and how those funds within Core, Capacity building and Capital relate to your goals
• Service Agreements
• Selecting providers (NDIS registered, Mainstream and Community)
• Requesting therapy supports in line with your NDIS plan
• Plan review preparation and information gathering
• Provide compliments, complaints and feedback to your providers and NDIA
In your planning meeting with your NDIA Planner or Local Area Coordination (LAC) it's worth providing as much information possible to support you in accessing services that will assist you to achieve your goals.
If you feel any of the above relate to you, then mention support coordination in your planning meeting.
Connecting Futures is always happy to assist, please call 0406122667 to talk to one of our friendly support coordinators.